Saturday, March 19, 2011

17 Reasons As To Why You Should Love Me or Hate Me..

As a kid I could never muster the guts to talk to any random girl in my class and could only mingle with girls who took the initiative to talk to me. The case is still the same at present.


I believe in destiny and fate. "What is bound to happen WILL happen" . I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. I feel that people believe in GOD to serve their crooked and wicked ideas and means. If the so-called "GOD" is considered to be virtuous, then , OBVIOUSLY he/she won't be pleased when people pay reverence in the form of stupid rituals, ceremonies and sacrifices.


I like music which pleases my ears and my soul. I'm not a specific band follower. My idea of music is meaningful lyrics followed by an inspiring voice and a good background score. I can listen to the same song OVER and OVER again. And yes, if you take me to be a Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber fan, you are deeply mistaken.


I play all kinds of sports be it soccer, golf, cricket, squash, swimming, tennis and badminton. I'm equally good at all except soccer. I have a soft corner for this sport.


I'm a die-hard Gunner. This happened when I was apparently young and watched Thierry Henry score a mersmerising goal. Since then, then has been no looking back on my fan-following. I dream of playing for Arsenal someday .*sighs*.


I love watching Hollywood movies. I have a fetish for sci-fi and thrillers. I have watched umpteen conspiracy theories and they still don't cease to make me go in awe and wonder.


My role model is none other than the How I Met Your Mother guy, Barney Stinson and Joey from Friends!!


I watch practically every sitcom aired on Star World, AXN and Zee Cafe. It tends to make my sense of humor better somehow ! If I had to choose my favourites, it would be Prison Break, HIMYM, Two and a Half Men and Friends.


I'm a FIFA fanatic. If you are really interested for a one-on-one, do say so. I have played all kinds of PC games which includes brainstorming, blood,  gore, violence , you name it!


I tend to be too frank and modest at times which people take leverage of. I trust people way too easily.


I have an uncanny dysfunction of getting red-faced whenever somebody (by somebody i mean a pretty girl) compliments me or makes the timidest of comments. All in All I'm the CHAMPION of blushers !


I love debating on matters which interest me and am aware of. I get wholly involved in such arguments and debates.


I wish to join Mensa ( its a High IQ society for people having an IQ above 150). I have been solving Sudoku puzzles and Mensa books of late.


Wiseacres SERIOUSLY piss me off. People should project what they really are. I hate hypocrites and people who lack ratiocination on topics which they feel they know a lot about.


I am the KING of procrastination. People are inspired by my ability to put off projects and important assignments.


I have crushes on infinte supermodels and actresses. Unfortunately, I do not remember a single name.
I suck at remembering birthdays too.


I see myself either in 20 years as a judge on MasterChef or as a solar power magnate and philanthrophist riding in a Koennisegg CCX or Pagani Zonda with a certain Brazilian supermodel by my side , flashing my blinging Vertu mobile filled with unread texts and mails from the President of USA asking for capital to support the government and the growing needs! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment